PROMOTING THE PRECISION METAL TRADES
We Can Assist Your School in Promoting the Precision Metal Trades
Three organizations, the American Mold Builders Association (AMBA), National Tooling and Machining Association (NTMA) and the Tool, Die & Machining Association of Wisconsin (TDMAW), have joined forces to provide industry leaders to speak at high school career days and classroom presentations. Plant tours and job shadowing for interested students and parents can also be arranged.
- Classroom Presentations: Industry leaders are available to talk during school year
- Career Days: Table top display
- Job Shadowing: For students or teachers
- Plant Tours: Set up by request at plant closest to the high school
- Videos: See video library
Federated Insurance has supplied the TDMAW administrative office with 13 educational videos. As a membership benefit, we loan them free to members to share with employees for safety meetings.
- "The Right Choice" – 10 minutes
- "Tooling a Winning Economy" - 10 minutes
- The Toolmaker's "Go For It! Careers In Tooling & Machining" - 6 minutes
- "Virtual VR Reality" - 10 minutes
- "How Valuable Is Your Future" - 12 minutes
To participate in these activities or to receive brochures, posters, or videos, please contact Lynn Mahuta at (262) 502-4100 or fax (262) 502-4200.
TDMAW is proud to support SkillsUSA. This year Watertown High School and Osseo Fairchild High School each received $500 from TDMAW to help offset the cost of attending the National SkillsUSA Leadership & Skills Conference. Check out what our sponsorship is providing!